1-4-1 Receipts and S106 Contributions

Under the new guidance 1-4-1 funding can be used to fund up to 40% of the cost of social rent council dwellings. The guidance specifically excludes 1-4-1 funding and Homes England grants. Is it possible to fund the purchase of a new dwelling with 1-4-1 receipts, S106 monies and HRA reserves?