Valuations

Our valuers currently value our 20% list as at 1st April. I'm interested to know what happens in other authorities
Parents
  • Hi,
    We have our assets valued all DRC assets (mainly schools) every year and almost 20% of EUV assets each year, as 31st March. However, list of assets to be valued were supplied to valuers by December to enable them prepare complete valuation by 1st week of April.

I have slight different question, does your valuer provide remaining useful life as part of valuation process , as my valuer (internal) is not provided this in the past due to componentisation completed few years ago.
  • Hi,
    We have our assets valued all DRC assets (mainly schools) every year and almost 20% of EUV assets each year, as 31st March. However, list of assets to be valued were supplied to valuers by December to enable them prepare complete valuation by 1st week of April.

I have slight different question, does your valuer provide remaining useful life as part of valuation process , as my valuer (internal) is not provided this in the past due to componentisation completed few years ago.
Children
No Data