Valuations

Our valuers currently value our 20% list as at 1st April. I'm interested to know what happens in other authorities
Parents
  • Hi

I have just seen this posting when searching on the forum - we too revalue 20% of our asset list each year but this has now been chanllenged by our (new) External Auditors.

I am aware that you can revalue your portfolio every 5 years, but use indexation to show no significant movement in the years where no valuation is carried out.

With that in mind, what indicies are used?  I expect us to have to use some sort of indexation for the years our assets are not revalued

Many thanks

• Hi

I have just seen this posting when searching on the forum - we too revalue 20% of our asset list each year but this has now been chanllenged by our (new) External Auditors.

I am aware that you can revalue your portfolio every 5 years, but use indexation to show no significant movement in the years where no valuation is carried out.

With that in mind, what indicies are used?  I expect us to have to use some sort of indexation for the years our assets are not revalued

Many thanks

Children
No Data