Use of Capital Receipts

I am trying to determine whether General Fund Capital Receipts (from land sold to RSL’s for the provision of Affordable Housing) are transferable for use within the HRA in the financing of a new build scheme. I would be very grateful if anybody could point me in the direction of any guidance confirming whether this is permitted or whether they would need to remain within the General Fund.