MTD - Agresso/Business World

Hello everyone

I work for Stroud District Council in Gloucestershire, and I am currently looking into setting up MTD on Business World (Cloud version), apart from Unit 4 who are very expensive, can anyone recommend any other IT Companies who have set-up MTD on BW & a rough idea of the cost & time to implement?  I have been told by our resident BW Administrator Unit 4 charge £1500 per day!

It would also be useful to visit another Local in the South West/Midlands region to see MTD in operation on BW.

Many thanks

Maxine

Parents
  • The City of Wolverhampton operates Agresso. When we asked Unit 4 last year, they advised us that MDT would be part of update. The bridging software to HMRC is not that complex, if software houses are offering free, and we already have a report that collates VAT Returns based on the tax code field.

• The City of Wolverhampton operates Agresso. When we asked Unit 4 last year, they advised us that MDT would be part of update. The bridging software to HMRC is not that complex, if software houses are offering free, and we already have a report that collates VAT Returns based on the tax code field.

Children